should have shot him he said I had my pistol on me in the house with when I met with him and Von papen and some of his other he he had a chance to kill Hitler he didn't do it but he said I later I wish l'd done it he's a character that guy ms when he comes out room here's Hitler here's Hitler with his boys there all his friends geing and him and the rest of them in the room they come in uh he comes in the room and they all go H Hitler and M talking you know know what to do he used to shaking a hand you know up steps Hitler in front of him like this and Hitler stands up and Hitler does it and says H Hitler when he does that minor Sagen says H minor sag and nobody in the room laughed Bo nobody laughed everybody sat there his face like Stone man wel he could have killed him but he didn't do it got out then it ended and they had a vote in the he could have killed him but he didn't do it got out then it ended and they had a vote in the UN for the Jew going back and they didn't get it the first time and about that time the mosad that's mosad
That's Jewish secret police and believe me a Jewish secret police will have more information a day and the FBI has gotten 35 years and the mosad phones up Rothschild and then they get a hold of a Rockefeller in New York and they say rocky we got the goods on you and you helped P out during that whole War right with plenty of stuff and your buddies down in South America all backed you up because they were Catholics and we got the goods on them and if you don't do something to influence that vote we're going to flush the chain
The Rothschild family is a wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish noble banking family originally from Frankfurt, Germany. The family's documented history starts in 16th-century Frankfurt; its name is derived from the family house, Rothschild, built by Isaak Elchanan Bacharach in Frankfurt in 1567. The family rose to prominence with Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s ...
The Rockefeller family is an American industrial, political, and banking family that owns one of the world's largest fortunes. Their fortune was primarily earned in the American petroleum industry during the late 19th and early 20th centuries by brothers John D. Rockefeller and William A. Rockefeller Jr. who headed Standard Oil, the predecessor corporation of ExxonMobil and Chevron
Rocky gets on the cable grab with a longdistance phone he phones up the heads of Honduras and Guatemala and Brazil and Columbia and Venezuela and he puts the Honduras and Guatemala and Brazil and Columbia and Venezuela and he puts the pressure on and it must have worked because the next time the vote came through five nations that voted against the Jew abstained and that helped the majority and two Nations that voted against the Jew voted for the Jew and boy there's some scenes on this world the television will never show you what they are and that when that thing came around in the in the council security room they began to take the vote the guy stepped up there and put his hand in a jar for Guatemala to pull out the vote and as he put his hand in some lady up there in the uh balcony some Jewish woman hollered something I should have bought that book with me quote it exactly I thing was uh yesu are something what she said in Hebrew was save us Jesus but she said Yeshua yosua because that's Joshua's name in the Old Testament and if a Jew going to say if he going to say Jehovah saves he'd say jhosua our word is Jesus that's the Greek the Greek mean Jesus mean Jehovah SA the J is abbreviation for JH Jah yah yeah Jesus means Jehovah saved and that woman up screams up there in the balcony just one voice all those people there and what she cries is Jesus save us course to her she's not saying that she's saying Jehovah save us cuz they're god Jehovah but ain't that a wow one and up comes the vote Guatemala for Israel and they get the vote so back they go and Bo they go back the British says well they're coming back we're getting out and out Halls the British people and in come the Jew and the Jew comes in he comes in like this and boy and he comes in here along this beach like this five Muhammad Nations hit him five of them coming in like that Iraq and Egypt and Syria and Iran and one other they come in and hit him like that in comes that Jew in N this is I I'm using this map up from 73 but I'm sure you what happened in 1948 when the Jew landed and that Jew comes there and lands there he's outnumbered he's out equipped and a miracle of God he made a beach head and about the time those muhammads all come in you have some Palestinians living in here like this they're about they say there's about a million of them that is Arabs and 600,000 leave and about 300 400,000 stay because they're not worried about the Jew they're going to live with the Jew exist with him they're kin folk they're cousins Isaac is the head of one of them and Ishmael is the other Ishmael is Isaac's brother and there's any reason why they shouldn't get along together but but he said cast out the Bond woman and her son shall not be air with my son Isaac that's that's Galatians new Testament see you thought you going to get away didn't you it'd just be all Old Testament New Testament Galatians 4 what sayith the scripture cast out the Bond woman the Egyptian land of ham and her son ishmail Muhammad the seventh from Ishmael for the Bond woman shall not be Bond woman her son will not be Heir with my son Isaac the Jew you know what that means it means I'm in a mess because l believe the book it means I'm standing here and I'm saying I will now tell the president of the United States and Congress what to do well who are you I'm the little junkyard dog who are you I'm a Baptist preacher down in Pensacola that book says take all of Ishmael's descendants and run them out of palest I say well who do you think you are talking to us out I'm a Bible believer I know what that book says it says take that bnd woman son and get him out yeah they don't say get there and talk with them peast Summits and treaties in they come now listen before they come in you know what they broadcast all over here to their own people you get out and evacuate now we'll give you two days to get out and if we come in there and find any of you there we'll hang you as traitors and Ain that a fine way to treat refugees they threatened to kill their own people if they didn't get out the Jews didn't drive them out the mohammadans drove them out 600,000 left then after that mess was over 2 and a half million came back and when they talk about Palestinians now they're talking about 3 million people well they weren't Palestinians they weren't born there they weren't raised there they came in across from here cross this because all this belong to them over here or they go to slip across Jordan like that and they're on the West Bank and building up a state over here and you know who comes over when they come over the Palestine liberal organization terrorist alata terrorist organization the hisbah terrorist organization the Hamas terrorist organization aladine and the in of the uprising in PL words a Palestinian State Brethren is five terrorist groups organized as a government and I don't want to go back to the room tonight and hit on the boob to and hear all this crap about the Jews need the Palestinians need their own State need to have their own State President Bush says yes we should give them a Palestinian State and then the war against terrorism America Strikes Back don't bore me the death okay you give that bunch of Palestinian State they get all the land that didn't get when he came in and when that Jew came in he got this land right here in 1948 right up in there right through here about in there and he got just got to Jerusalem just got up there just got right up to it right there and when he got right there the UN said careful careful that's a Holy Ground there it's a Church of the Holy shepherd holy Mary Mother of God Pope said that's his City over there don't don't go in there and stop him right there about the time they got there're just about to go into that place peace talks count bernot a swed what would a swed be doing down there in the Middle East talking to Arabs and Jews what would a swed know about them and down comes bernot down there and says I'm going to intervene for the UN and the stern gang says no sir buddy we're getting the contract on you and hey blew his brains out and it's a good thing they did and it's too bad they didn't knew earlier coming down there to keep that Jew out of his capital of his own state that God gave him that's your un Daniel says when the Antichrist comes he'll divide the land for gain and they're going to split this place up and give it their own Bunch now there's what that Jew had when he came into 1948 he had that and this area here now is called Occupied Territory and they make you think that should be given back to the refugees the part they conquered from you see I don't know a lot about a lot of things but I was raised military Maps military history I never heard of a war where the loser dictated terms of the winner that's something brand new I never heard of that before the guy lose and says now we got to get back all the land we lost although we attacked you first when they came in they attacked them and they lost the land and the UN meat says now give it back to them why I didn't I didn't see Germany sit down in 1948 said we get Poland and Austria back and Czechoslovakia back cuz we attacked them and lost you know somebody boy they got one o in the water all right so here in 1948 he come this J like this and get this stuff right here and then this is called the East the West Bank that's news news media stuff come on now did you ever go sit down the bank of a river to go fishing did you ever sit down the river bank yeah tell me something was it 20 mi wide 80 M long know why they call it the West Bank so you make you think it's attached to Jordan so you think it belongs with this after giving that away that's the news media if you know if I could if I could just quit reading not be a a respectable fella I mean really honest to God I'd be a normal human being if I could just quit reading really if I just quit reading about four or five months l'd be a normal human being I wouldn't get upset like this but the more I read the matter I get because uh I've got the one who is the way of the truth and the life Thy word is truth the Holy Spirit leads in all truth I read this stuff lies lies lies lies lies they're going to get you killed they're going to get you killed they ain't no West Bank that's the land of Canaan or then they go like that now quickly what happens after that why Summit Oslo Summit Camp David blah blah blah blah blah blah blah every time they get one of those things with Muhammad and say well if you'll give us this then we'll quit if you give us this we'll quit and each time they're saying we ain't going to quit we're going to kill you and wipe you out I've got 13 statements by 13 Muhammad leaders that say that there won't be a Jew Left Alive we'll wipe Israel off the map in 4 days we'll wipe Israel map in seven days the radio in Baghdad the radio in Iran the radio in Iraq the radio in Iran during this Six Day War that took place is on the radio day and night night and day saying kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews kill the Jews but the un's doing say I don't retaliate you'll hurt the peace process now be careful you know I mean give the Afghanistan some food while you're bombing him you know boy they they they they better be glad my old Granddad wasn't isn't still in the war department boy that kind of stuff to him you talk about something else my my old Granddad if he he he if if he was been alive and they had that mess with Castro down in Cuba you know what he'd have done he had a fleet around that island with 16 each Cannon he said okay boys you got 48 Hours of cup the mustard or here she comes sir down there in the one of those Central American countries about uh oh about 100 years ago a missionary was about to get killed he wrapped the United States flag around himself and he said shoot if you dare and nobody dared to shoot they wouldn't shoot today they'd die laughing yeah man that's America the land of the free the home of the brave folks say well Ruckman if you don't like it why don't you leave it cuz I got here before you did my bunch it put up the Bill of Rights the Constitution declaration dependance everyone of those fellow was a white male and he was straight and every one of them was reading the King James Bible that's the kind of people set this country up don't tell me to get out you liberal you get out you got you got here late all right so what they want to do now is put a Palestinian State over here and the me time pressure till you give in pressure to you give in and the first time they hit American downtown New York we give in yes what a disgusting performance man the real trouble is they don't have a Palestinian state if we just give them a Palestinian State the trouble will stop I got news for you it won't it won't now brother white there told you this morning he seen the place where the the American Embassy should be he seen the place he told you how big it was he told has been rent paid for how long 50e contract 50-year contract in PL of words our Embassy from Washington DC and Republican Democrat don't make a difference if you got a yellow streak in all of them our our our our government was told to move the embassy from Tel Aviv that's on the shoreline that's up here that's up here to Jerusalem in 1997 when slick Willie was fornicating and he never moved it and Bush said if you elect me one of the first things l'II take care of is get the embassy to Jerusalem it ain't there yet right you know what he said he said let's don't do it it might aggravate him you got it anyway the only thing that men learn from history is men never learn from history I know a guy I was about 18 years old and he went to Czechoslovakia he talked a while when he came back to England he had a piece of paper in his hand and they said what is that chamy said it's peace in our time how'd you get it son well we gave away Austria and we gave away the Ryland and now we just gave away Czechoslovakia and now we'll have peace that Jew is going to have to give up Hein then the Gaza Strip then the Golden Heights than Lake kerus and then will have no you'll have war in case of the rain the war will be held in the auditorium lock loow fire l've give give you some good advice Get Your Gun and get about a th rounds for each one and don't get so many guns you can't buy ammo for them listen if you have to get one gun FI can tell you what to get if you want get one get no G now if you only get one do what you get and this don't sound like much but if you can just get one gun you try to get you a good single shot or the most five magazine clip 22 that'll shoot long rifles or Magnums if you can just get one get that you say why you get something heavy than that get hungry you blow a squirrel of rabbit all the pieces man you get a gun that small you eat birds and squirrels and rabbits doves and it'll kill a man believe me it'll kill a man all right so then and then they get in there and they get this land here and these stuff start and stuff start and then about that time the the Muslim decide to attack again and they attack one time in 1956 another time in 1967 and 1967 that seven that Six Day War and the Jews won in six days and they've got that time they got these same five nations against them again but they got some help this time M Shin's buddies and M sagin been over there driving around with them and shooting at Arabs he's just supposed to be a colonel in the intelligence department when he gets by a firefight he gets out and gets him a rifle and throws in a few rounds and when they get over there before that Six Day War there they got a German SS bunch of fellas coming down there some of the German SS went to the Arabs because they hated Jews and some of the German SS when they saw the films what Hitler had done they ashamed of themselves and went down to help the Jews and they got down to mosha they said mosha Dian said now do you know how to conduct you a blitz Creed and he said no they said we'll show you and they showed it and that thing opehed up there and those Jews did they sent what you call a preemptive strike that means you shoot them before they shoot you and and what he did down there down here he he he he sent in bombers over in Egypt and S him so slow down the radar couldn't pick pick him up had him head jop getting over in there and then they had to come there and dump bombs along those runways and killed knocked out the whole M all Mohammad Air Force forever got off the ground then he could clean them out here in the desert and run into them there and then some of those bombs were Beauties they were they were you take a German to fix something like that some of those bombs go in the ground they don't go off for two or three days and then you get out there and cleaning up your strip Bam Bam you go to pieace look at here see that the Jews have gone across that thing in war three times and fought clean to the Red Sea and the canal and three times the UN has stopped them from going ahead so they could fight another War the UN is the greatest war monging organization that's ever known to man that fell was sedat in and Nas was in Egypt and those Jews go across there and every time they get that Canal stop stop stop stop stop Seas fire Six Day War here goes that Jew and there goes that Jew and he goes into Jerusalem this thing here is the Muslim quarter up here this is the Jewish quarter up in here this is the Armenian quarter down in here this is the Christian quarter down in here that Wailing Walls up along there where that Jew goes you couldn't get in and there's the mosque of Omar the Dome of the temple and the Dome of the Rock sitting up there like that and that Six Day War they came in there and they went into the mosque into the into the Muhammad quarter went atall of them and that time the UN said stop stop and the muhammads said not yet and in they went and took the whole city amen and then Mosha diione made one of the greatest mistakes of his life he said we're going to let you Muhammads and still come here to worship and we won't let our people worship here although you must allow them free passage up here they can walk around we we won't let our people pray up here in your Holy Ground and Sharon went up there and walked across that ground about two years ago and all hell broke loose because the Muhammad said they own the place they don't own the place that's right that's the place where you read in Psalm 2 I set my king upon my Holy Mountain and you get reading you get reading over there in in in Ezekiel chapter Ezekiel ch CH 44 you"ll read where the Lord said about this Eastern Gate over here he said shut that gate and he said no man to go through that gate or come out of that gate because the prince has come through that gate and going out of that gate you know what that means that means the night the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified he was the night before he was crucified that he took his uh buddies and they went out and they crossed the brook kadron John 17 he prayed mount olive you know and then he's arrested and comes back he comes back they bring him to the Eastern Gate in the temple area an anas an and uh caus the high priest he goes right through that gate and the Lord said the the prince Went through that gate and I'm shutting That Thing Up and nobody going to go through the thing the prince comes and when the prince comes Zechariah 14 he land the Mount of ol Zechariah 14 acts CH 1 one gets down off his horse puts his foot down the ground when he puts that foot down the ground the thing splits and he gets back on the horse and he says saddle up guns up and then they go you're you you you if you don't know how to ride a horse you better learn how to ride one because you're going to have to ride one and you're going to go right through that Eastern Gate right slapped through that thing and the fact that that thing cemented shut ain't going to hurt you bit and that's Joel chapter 2 Joel chapter 2 all now about near the end now here's a Yom Kippur War1973 in 1973 they picked a holiday to attack him and attacked him again and the Jews beat him again every time they tag on the Jews beat them and every time the Jew gets almost ready to get something done the UN steps in and says you know and and now you got Bush doing it you know whole solone give them what they want now you know why this thing here we're talking about is never going to work out any other way in the Bible works it out because years and years and years and years and years ago there was a Shepherd out in the backside of a desert in a backsliding condition and he walking around and pretty soon he saw a bush on fire and somebody could have sworn he just seen heat waves go up but he'd been out there 40 years he knew more than they did and he walked up that burning bush and he got that burning bush and and he was afraid to look up there and he looked up and looked back down again and a voice came out of the Bush and said take your shoes off your foot because the ground you stand on is Holy Ground a Jihad is a holy war for Allah Holy Father is a big fat piggish pothe headed wine old poock over in Rome and they take this word holy and put it on something that's supposed to make it holy this is called The Holy Bible you know why it's called the Holy Bible because in Romans chapter 1 it says holy scriptures they call the same another book the holy Quran is it holy no why if if it's not holy what you caught is going to make a difference it either is or it ain't holy Mary Mother of God holy beads holy water chatto free in the world Hail Mary full of graces bless to be the Fruit of the Loom kind of they think because you put the word holy in something that makes it holy it 1:59:56 don't make it holy but boy when God says take your shoes off your feet that ground you stand is Holy Ground you better look out because that's right where 3,000 people got killed when the law was given those came down off the mount that golden calf and 3,000 people got slaughtered right there they made that Ark that Ark went here up to KES Baria who reads the Old Testament numbers you know why I'm making this trip around here because Solomon says in Chronicles all the places where the Ark of the Covenant has gone is Holy in Chronicles 40 Years Around Here up through here a king of Bashan Battle of edrei Golden Heights trans Jordan over Philistines got the Ark of the Covenant down in Gaza Gaza Strip and they got shipped with emods and got died 20,000 of them Ark was taken back up and put in Jerusalem and the Ark was in Jerusalem when Nebuchadnezzar came in and he said all the place that Ark went Are Holy you see what I did up there you know how many people going to get killed there 200 million people going to get killed right there and they're all going 2:01:27 to be UN members take your Bible and turn to Revelation chapter 14 they're going to get slaughtered make it 16 make it 16 get 16 in one hand and you get nine in the other revelation now this has been a very brief survey but you've been real good now you've been at this thing about almost two hours we going have to stop here in a minute but you're just getting a sketchy outline tell what you do go home after you leave this place tonight get you out a highlighter and go through your start this time at Genesis this time when you come through don't mark anything ex just set the places where God said said lI've given you this land I've given you this land I've given you this land and there'lI be more places there and that than there are on the planet salvation in the New Testament amen it's a history book it's about a piece of ground don't you see that it's about a piece of dirt I'm glad I got into the goodies I mean thank God Christ died for me I'm that's great boy I'm glad I am on the right side man I don't want to be on that mess when it comes down but I got better sense to think the Bible's written for me God isn't interested in me as much he's interested in his own son people the greatest day in God's life is not the day that Christ died for your sins that's the greatest day for you that's right amen now if you if you were the Lord would you call out a great day the day that sinners stripped your son naked and made fun of him and nailed him with that be the day you'd call the day in your calendar I know the Lord's mine I know what he's got in mine he wants to see the day his son comes back here and gets what he worked for and earned and I'm with him I want to see it I want to see it amen I want to see them more than anything I want to have them come back and I'm going to say I told you so I told you so here I tołd you so right there right there you know we we preach we get preaching I've been preaching for Christ for 53 years I've never even seen it sometime I feel like a fool you know get bragging about I've never even seen him I want to see him when I see him I'm going to say I told you so I told you I told you man uh Revelation four uh Revelation 16 verse 15 behold I come as a thief bless he that watches and keeps His Garment lest he walk naked they see ashamed and he got them together in a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon how many of them verse 14 for they are the spirits of devils working miracles oh there's that charismatic which go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world to gather them to the battle in case of rain the world be held an auditorium the B Battle of the great day of God Almighty that's the day in God's calendar Revelation 9 Revelation 9:14 saying to the sixth Angel which had the trumpet loose the Four Angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates oh there we are back in Genesis 2 how about that right back where you started from right where it began in the last book in your Bible one book and one theme for 66 books a piece of real estate in the Middle East verse 14 loose the Four Angels which were bound the great river Euphrates and the Four Angels were loose which were prepared for hour and a day and a month anda year to slay the third part of men the third part of men well what is the population is five six 6 billion 6 billion there went two billion dead men that's got ideas of God's IDE of a house cleaning nice fellow isn't he the Lord nice gentle sweet character knock out two billion people just like you swat a fly blip I mean it I mean it Amen brother here kill 5 million never blink you say who the one that saved you the one that died the cross the one that you know we pray and sing about 5 million people it's like that there go two billion right there one SWAT man he going to kill more than got killed in all the wars that have been fought in since the since the birth of Christ there been two billon casualties in all the wars have been fought but that ain't all here come the troops verse 16 the number of the army of the horsemen were 200,000,000 that's 200 million Horsemen armed and they get wiped out 2 billion 2 200 million people just going like that over what a guy lying on the ground that's asleep and the Lord said the no conditions attach to this land you're going to get the land amen and if l've got to kill 2 billion 200 million men to give you the land I just swallow them out like a flyer all we got to close let's close with Isaiah 63 that's a nice sweet cheerful piece of music you know I heard a missionary say one time his name is Fieldhouse Marvin Fieldhouse and Marvin Fieldhouse said he been a missionary of Japan for years you know what he said he said it's the duty of every Christian every age which he finds himself that is a Christian born in the first second century 34th 56 no matter what century he's born in it's the duty of every Christian in every Century in which he finds himself to find out what is the spirit of that age and move directly against it that's what he said now I'm good at that see I'm good at negative see I mean I can handle out I can say no to people easy it's hard for some of you you're nice folks you're normal you know it's always been easy for me to make enemies I never worry about it some of you you awful touch you and it's you're probably right and I'm probably wrong but it's got the advantages you know I mean uh folks talk about people hurting the feelings nobody's ever really hurting my feelings now I've had God hurt me a couple times real bad but I always take it from him I don't figure you have anything to do with it it's kind of a dehumanizing kind of thing that's way it is I'm used to being cursed out lied about and criticized and slandered I'm used to it I'm comfortable with you know I feel at home that kind of an atmosphere I mean really like really man my wife tries to help me you know she's a good woman she's normal you know my wife and she tries to help me you know it's kind of a chore you know she l'Il come back and I say what's the stuff about I like your hat or I like like your tie you know that kind of stuff she said well that's compliments I said what am I supposed to do when they say that I like your hat so you're supposed to say thank you l say for what I mean I put on the hat cuz you like it I ain't dressing up for you you know he well it's compliment you I like your tire you want to buy it and uh when when I get embarrassed when I get embarrassed is is when people treat me good cuz they don't know how to react I know what I you expected to react some way but I can't I don't I can't react right for some reason I just get embarrassed something and I used to preach a lot of Youth a lot of Youth Camps I still preach a couple every year but I used to preach about four a year when I come up there to talk the kids always applaud me you know and I'd tell the preachers don't don't Applause I don't want any applause CU I'd rather have you boo me than applause me so up those big camps the next few years I came back there they s Dr Ruckman about a thousand kids would go boo you know which l enjoyed you know I said that's gives you a comfortable feeling you know make you feel home but I bet some visitors wonder what in the world man I bet some visitors he all speak night boo now you take this this negative thing we're on here tonight it doesn't bother me a bit I'm comfortable there I mean I read a I teach a I teach a course down in the school called Advanced theology I teach him abnormal Psychiatry clinical Clinical Psychology I mean various kind of catatonic schizophrenia know hehr schizophren all that kind of junk and and one of the things I teach him is the number of points you have to have before you blow your brains out in depression see sub talk about stress well I've got a stress chart there and you give yourself 50 points if your wife left you you know and 50 points the child just died or 100 points for your mother just died and then when you get so many points you know you're about ready to blow your brains out I think it allows you 300 points before you pull a trigger and I looked at that one day and I remember one time at one time I had 400 of them already and so uh it with me I've always lived in kind of a base level you see and that's uh that comes from infantry that comes ministry I still pick up a cup of coffee like this you know when I drink it you see what's that you're warming your hands around the cup because it ain't it's going to cold it's cold weather you're drinking it in you're outside of course it's stupid you're in a restaurant but you got your hand like this and so this negative stuff I'm giving you doesn't bother me it makes me feel fine and uh l'm not I'm not I'm folks I'm not you believe it or not I'm not pessimistic I'm very optimistic about myself cuz I know how I'm going to wind up I'm going if if this book is right I'm going to wind up just like Jesus Christ well ain't that pretty good well I'm going to get depressed about it don't don't accept me oh nuts listen God hath made us accepted in the Beloved and if Jesus Christ has accepted you what do you give a flip if anybody accepts you or not if your Maker accepts you what do you care about the rest well let's read Isaiah 63 and we'll knock this thing off here who is this that Cometh From Edom beats the fire out of me who comes from Edom well I know where Edom is right down here somebody's coming from here I read the Judges they started there somebody's coming through like that well I there's only one way they can go they're going to be like Joshua Joshua went in like that and crossed right there and somebody's coming here just like this and they're going to land the Mount of Al right there so what's his name Joshua that's the Old Testament word for Jesus Joshua all right who's this that Cometh From Edom with dyed garments from Bo that's in Edom question who is this that is glorious in his apparel traveling in the greatness of his strength answer I that speak in righteousness who could that be mighty to save well that couldn't be the first coming he didn't come from Edom he born in Bethlehem two where th wherefore thou R thine apparel you're soak and red and thy garments like him that trth in the wine fat well back in those days they have a big thing like like an angel food cake pan made out of cement and they dump all in grapes in there and the guy get in there and he take his robe and tuck it up under his belt G it his loins and then he step around and stomp out the grapes bare feet clean the feet before they get in and then stomp around their bare feet and mash out them grapes and he says you look like a the guy been stomped around grape juice got grape juice all over you verse three answer I have trotten the wine press alone you're behind him he's up in front and of the people there was none with me he does all the Stomping for I will tread them in my anger boy what a nasty character you are I'm going to step on people stomp on them that's fine fellow pre up in the First Baptist Church of Charlotte and see how it goes over they don't believe this book they be the parts of this book they like three I will treed them in my anger and trample them see like that in my fury and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments and l'll stain my garment now who's that talking that's one the sound document is singing about tonight that put the finishing touches on it as he put the finishing touches on that Bunch right there and instead of dying for him instead of dying for him you know what he does he's stomping him to death that's you know Away in a Manger no CRI for his the little Lord Jesus lay down sweet baby huh you see they like that baby that cute is that baby cute this fell here ain't cute for the day of Vengeance oh is in my heart and the year of my redeemed has come six and I will tread down the people of mine anger and make them drunk in my Fury and l'II bring down their strength of the earth BL that's what's going to happen all right folks now it's real simple that book is true or it's not if that true book is true it's a history book and the fact that you believe it or don't believe it's immaterial if it's history it happened and if it's history it's going to happen and if that book is true that book says about history that your end if you're saved is to wind up in glory with the one that wrote that book and be a sinless person just like Jesus Christ and if you're not saved and that book is true you're headed for a lake of fire and you going to burn and you ain't going to quit burning and that ain't religion yeah it's history it tells you what's going to happen to you when you die now me you know me all my blue chips are right there yeah I'm betting every word of it true yes sir and if it's not I'm willing to take a chance God knows I couldn't bet anything else all right brother come ahead through the service here Lord they've been real
No comments:
Post a Comment