Friday, September 25, 2026

The Power Of The Third Pull

 That's what's making them feel that way. 

1They know something is supposed to happen, but see, they're looking for it way off in the future to come when it's already happened right by you. 

Amen. Praise God. He can't say it any plainer. Whatever that was that was going to be the bride's revival to awake the bride which was the seven thunders the revelation of the seven thunders that was contained in the seven seals that was supposed to wake her up. 

Now he's saying that that she's been awakened. Amen. And you're looking for it a far off. You're looking for somebody to interpret the seals. You're looking for brother Branham to come back and do it. You're looking for another ministry to do it. Amen. But he said, "It's already happened all around you. 

It's happening right by you. It already happened. It's been done.

Praise God." That's why it's to me it's such a travesty in this day to sit as message believers looking into the future saying someday this will, someday this, someday. Today is the day. What needs to happen for the bride has happened. Amen. 

We know that there's going to be a translation. We know that our atoms will change. We know that. But what's going to change? It has already come. Amen. 

1:07:54 What's going to bring us into the fullness of the rapture to complete the cycle is already here. We're not looking for something to come. What needs to come? We need to look at what God has given us and put in our hands. And this is the revival that's woken up the bride. Amen. 

Yes. He says, "Now, I want to read that last sentence. 

They're looking for it way off in the future to come when it's already happened right by you." That's the same thing they did in the old days. They was believing in a coming Messiah. They believed that there would be a forerunner come, but it was right on them and they didn't know it. They didn't recognize it. They believed there would become a forerunner that would forerun the Messiah. And they cut his head off and killed their Messiah because it was prophesied that they would be blinded. 

Oh, praise God. There's a lot that could be said there. The Jews who had the word, who were looking for the Messiah to come, the forerunner as promised in the word had come according to the word and they rejected him. Yeah, then what he forerun had come, the coming of the Messiah, the Son of God, the lamb of God to take away the sin of the world. He was present tense and what did they do? They killed him. 

 What they were looking for? They killed him and they killed him and are still looking for him to come. 

Listen, I'll just want to say the Lord has come. Amen. He has come. The Messiah is here. I mean, the third pull. Amen. 

And the seventh seal are coinciding. 

 Amen. The revelation contained in the seals. The seven thunders. The mystery of God. It all comes together. It's been revealed. The seventh seal is open. The coming of the Lord is at hand. 

 And what's happening is people who claim to believe it, are killing it. 

Amen. 

Saying that's not it. There's something else coming. But if you deny his coming, looking for his coming. Amen. You're killing the very one who's come. 

 You're killing his influence over the people. You're killing the ability of people. Amen. To get a hold of the revival that's here today and what's been done and what's been given. Amen. 

Continually pointing people to the future, to the future, to the future. 

 You're doing the same thing that the Jews did, not recognizing that that word is here. What he promised to do is here. 

Amen. It's already been fulfilled. We're not looking for the fulfillment. We are the fulfillment. We are in the fulfillment that it's transpiring day by day in a body of believers. Amen. 

And by denying it, you're killing it. 

Killing the influence of it, killing the effect of it. 

Because if we don't know that the revival's here or if we don't know what the revival is, if we point back to first pull and second pull as evidence of the revival, brother Branham said that wasn't it. 

Amen. That's right. That after all the manifestations and after all the demonstrations, he still said we've got to go further. 

That's not the awakening of the bride yet. There's got to come Something more. 

And it's the revelation contained in those seven thunders that'll wake her up. 

So, you can see how the wrong emphasis and the wrong part of the message will bring the wrong effect in people's lives because we can get just as excited as they got excited about brother Ben's first and second pool. 

And was it exciting? Exhilarating. Was it a thrill to see manifestations of God and the word being performed and healings and it was exhilarating. It's still exhilarating. We still love it. 

But that doesn't wake up the bride. 

 Brother said in the seventh seal, right in the beginning of the seventh seal, see, I'd like to add this that all of the services I've ever had in my life, I believe this week has been the most glorious time of all my life in services Why do we spend so much time everywhere else in the message when he said this was the most glorious time of his whole ministry? 

I believe this week has been the most glorious time of all my life in services. No matter what I have, I've seen great miracles performed of course before in healing services, but this is beyond that. 

 It's been one of the great times, highlights of my life is to be here and see this little tabernacle on its different look. Not only that, but the inside has taken on a different look. 

What's he talking about? He's talking about the people. Amen. He's talking about now to see the tabernacle. The tabernacle took on a different look. Absolutely. had just been remodeled. 

1:12:59 They were now having meetings that had been expanded and remodeled. And he talked about how beautiful it was. Amen. 

And he comes in the beginning of the seals to preach a  dedication service. And he said it's not a dedication, it's a rededication. And not just the building of our hearts and our lives. Amen. So he's showing that coming to the seventh seal. Amen. There's going  to be a rededication of the tabernacle of the temple. Amen. That God can fill it. And now he comes to the end of the seals and he's preaching the seventh seal, the last night, the last message. 

 And he said, "This has been the highlight of my ministry, the greatest time of all." Amen. To see this transformation, not just the outside of the building, but the inside, too. Why? 

Because he had recognized there's a transformation taking place. He had said,"I'm going to call you bride so that you'll understand this is the bride's revival. This is the awakening of the bride. This is the stirring to wake her up." And now something's moved into place. 

Praise be to God. Amen. But this is beyond that. 

He says in the seventh seal, now he comes towards the end of the seventh seal and [snorts] he begins to talk and he says, "And I had my hands out." And he's talking about being in Sabino Canyon and he was there sometime I think in January 1963 somewhere between Sirs, is this the time and preaching the seals. He's up in Sabino Canyon and he's praying and he's and he's asking God what to do. He's got  his hands in the air and God had called him to come out there. He said he says something hit my hand. I don't know. I can't say. Did I go to sleep? I don't know. Did I go into a trance? I don't know. Was it a vision? I can't tell you. 

Only thing I can say is it's just the same thing like them angels was. 

 Was it real? Yes, it was real. 

 And it struck my hand and I looked and it was a sword and it had a pearl handles, real pretty, and had a guard over it with gold. And the blade looked like something like chrome, like silver, only it was real shiny and it was so feathered sharp. Oh my. And I thought, isn't that the prettiest thing? just fit my hand. I thought that's awful pretty. 

 But I said, "Hey, I'm always afraid of them things, a sword." And I thought, "What will I do with that?" And just then a voice shook down through there and rocked the rocks and said, "It's the sword of the king." And then I come out of it the sword of the king. Now, if it said a sword of a king, but it said the sword of the king. And there's only sword. That's his word. what I live by that so help me God standing over this holy desk here with his holy word laying here it's the word I don't want you to forget that he said that when he put that sword in his hand it come into the prophet's hand he said just fit my hand and he describes the sword and all of a sudden the voice shook out and said this is the king's sword, amen and when he knew he knew that the king there's only one king that's God he has one sword that's his third. 

Amen. And then brother Branham gets excited. Listen to him. When brother Branham's getting excited, remember he's in the third pull now and he can't make


No comments:

Post a Comment