Eternity Past
The Eternal Spirit
I AM Mind
Deuteronomy 6:4, Ephesians1:5-6,1:9-11
I AM Mind Self-counselling
Isaiah 43:13
I AM Word Unexpressed ⭕
John 1:1
I AM Word Unexpressed 👤
Right in the Heart of the MIND of THE ETERNAL SPIRIT, in His Bosom, is the MONOGENE around which all things evolve
A CHILD is born (Bethlehem). 👶
[ I AM Word Becomes ]
ADOPTION.
A SON is given (Jordan).
For it pleased the FATHER that in Him should all fullness dwell.
Hebrews 10:5, Colossians 2:9, Matthew 3:17
Amplified Bible, Hebrews 10:5 ~Therefore, when Christ enters into the world, He says, “SACRIFICE AND OFFERING YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED, BUT [instead] YOU HAVE PREPARED A BODY FOR ME [to offer];
Colossians 2:9 ~ For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
Matthew 3:17 ~ and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved {agapētos} Son, in whom I am well-pleased and delighted!”
Jesus praying to GOD HIS FATHER [I AM] ( at Gethsemane) John 17, Ephesians 1:3,17
Ephesians 1:3~ Berean Annotated Bible
Blessed be the God {Theos} and Father {Patēr} of our Lord {Kyriou} Jesus (YHWH saves) Christ (the Anointed One), who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 1:17 ~ Amplifier Bible; [I always pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may grant you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation [that gives you a deep and personal and intimate insight] into the true knowledge of Him [for we know the Father through the Son].
Jesus crucified on the cross ✝🞧
>> CALVARY >>DEATH >> BURIED
THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST descended to the heart of the earth and preached to the souls held captive in SHEOL. Ephesians 4:8-10, 1 Peter 3:18-22
RESURRECTION & ASCENSION OF JESUS CHRIST
JESUS LORD AND CHRIST
ALPHA & OMEGA
ALL POWER is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:19 ; Revelation 1:4-8 .
I AM THE GLORIFIED CHRIST
The MONOGENE is then expressed in a SPIRIT BODY called THE WORD — The SEED produces other SEEDS.
The WORD produces a predestinated son of God , who comes into the world by natural birth by-passing his Word body.
No comments:
Post a Comment